"In mirrors digged up from the earth I see myself / Lambent upon my childhood fields in wounds" (Inmost Nigredo)
Fan homage to one of the best dark rock bands ever: In Solitude.
As well as to related artistic manifestations.

Friday 25 November 2022

PÅGÅ, In Solitude, and the inner experience of music: Gottfrid Åhman interviewed on Iblis Manifestations podcast

Recently Iblis Manifestation podcast has invited Gottfrid Åhman and had an interesting conversation with him about his artistic activities after In Solitude: from his solo stuff, to PÅGÅ, his inspirations sources, musical experiences, memories from touring with The Devil's Blood, and much more.

 They also touched upon In Solitude's disbanding back at the time, and Gottfrid explained: "It felt like we were on a mission, and we did it, and it's done; we did what had to be done, and we did all we could do. But I'm extremely proud of what we did, and so I don't want to distance myself from it like that, but somewhere I came to the conclusion that I'm not that musician who can stand and play the same songs every night for years." He also added that there was no single reason for the band to quit, but it was more like different reasons together, "five human beings going different directions".

You can listen to this interesting conversation over at: Iblis Manifestations on Pod.co or on Spotify, as well as on the YouTube video below.