"In mirrors digged up from the earth I see myself / Lambent upon my childhood fields in wounds" (Inmost Nigredo)
Fan homage to one of the best dark rock bands ever: In Solitude.
As well as to related artistic manifestations.

Tuesday 19 March 2024

New PÅGÅ / Lukas Häger split tape, "Folkmord I Ting" second edition and more now available at End All Parties

End All Parties has just announced a major shop update and right now, several interesting additions are available: Lukas Häger's solo debut "Folkmord I Ting" second edition (LP and CD), as well as his official merch (t-shirt and button pins); Reveal!'s vinyls and patches, and a PÅGÅ / Lukas Häger Live in Finland split tape.







The split includes one one side the recording of Lukas' live set in Pori on September 15th, 2023; and on the other the recording of PÅGÅ's live set in Helsinki on September 16th, 2023.




All this can be found at: ENDALLPARTIES.BIGCARTEL.COM